What’s Critical for Federal Security Leaders to Understand in 2021? The Exponential Function.
Learn how your federal agency can challenge the status quo and secure its overall mission.
As a result of the pandemic, federal agencies now require technology that will maintain a secure digital environment within a largely distributed workforce.
Previous approaches to security are no longer effective, as cybersecurity concerns reach beyond government offices. Every laptop, tablet or other endpoint — whether inside the agency network or remote — must be closely monitored to manage federal security risks.
Distributed federal workforces coupled with the complexity of federal IT networks creates security vulnerabilities. With valuable government data needing protection, security leaders must understand the evolving IT environment to better manage risks and utilize appropriate tools to prevent potential security incidents.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How the federal government has adapted to a distributed workforce
- The biggest challenges facing the federal government in 2021 and beyond
- Tools rationalization and the approach to IT modernization that’s needed in government
- The role of Zero Trust in IT modernization and security
- Critical security improvements required to better manage risk and prevent future incidents
- How agencies can use data instrumentation at the edge to gain a comprehensive view of their enterprise without sacrificing speed, scale or simplicity
Watch the On-Demand Webinar Now
Complete this form to receive the link to view the on-demand webinar.