This week, Federal CIO Tony Scott is expected to release a public report on ideas submitted from industry, government and academia to the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC), a public-private partnership, for how agencies can stay ahead of and recover from cyber attacks. The report is a milestone in the race...
Stay up to Date
- The Three Stages Of Security Hygiene: Evaluation
- How We Track Mean Time to Patch (4-part blog series)
- Skills Gap, Disorganization Are Key Obstacles To UK’s Cybersecurity Progress
- How We Track Critical Compliance Metrics (4-part blog series)
- Where Compliance and Security Hygiene Meet: Exploring The PCI TLS Encryption Update
2016 Attacks Boards CEO CERT CFO CIO CISO Company compliance cyber-threats Cyberattack Cybercrime Cybersecurity DevOps DFIR Directors endpoint endpoint security Exec Fed Governance Government government IT Hacker healthcare Hijack Incident Response infographic Information Technology Infosecurity IOC IT Operations IT Security Mergers And Acquisitions Microsoft Nasdaq NED Operating Systems Platform Risk Security SSL Tech Venture Capital