As the Audit Committee chair for a public company, I am continually evaluating the enterprise risk management (ERM) model to monitor multiple components of risk to the organization. These can be operational risks like talent departures or the acquisition of a new business unit; or financial reporting risks such as the deployment of a new...
Stay up to Date
- The Tanium 10: Cisco Warns ASA Users to Patch Now | Few U.K. Businesses, Charities Ready for GDPR
- Getting Started With The MITRE ATT&CK Framework: Lessons Learned
- 2018 Endpoint Security Survey: What Keeps InfoSec Pros Up At Night
- The Tanium 10: Cybersecurity Skills Shortage Takes Its Toll | LuminosityLink ‘Locked Up’
- EDR Matters: Responding To and Resolving Cybersecurity Incidents
Asset Visibility CFO CISO compliance cyber-threats cyber attacks cyber crime cyber hygiene Cyber Risk Cybersecurity Cybersecurity Awareness DFIR EDR Efficiency Endpoint Detection and Response Endpoint Management endpoint security Enterprise Risk Management Enterprise Risk Managment executive leadership Federal Government government IT healthcare Incident Detection incident remediation Incident Response IOC IOT IT Operations malware prevention NIST Framework patching PII Ransomware ROI security hygiene Systems Management Tanium Tanium Platform Tanium Trace threat hunting threat intelligence U.S. Air Force UK