DLL Hijacking, commonly referred to as load order or search order hijacking, is a well-documented malware persistence technique that continues to elude detection and pose a significant challenge for investigators. For anyone unfamiliar with this technique, have no fear! In this post we will discuss a brief background of load order hijacking and introduce a...
Stay up to Date
- The Tanium 10: Cybersecurity Spending To Hit $86.4 Billion This Year | Mixing Malware With DNA
- The Tanium 10: HBO Hackers Target Game Of Thrones
- The Tanium 10 | WannaCry ‘Hero’ Arrested | Top City For Dev Jobs
- Welcoming Bina Chaurasia To Tanium As Our Chief People Officer
- Windows 10 Migration: Uncovering Hidden ROI
2016 Attacks Boards CEO CERT CFO CIO CISO Company compliance cyber-threats Cyberattack Cybercrime Cybersecurity DevOps DFIR Directors endpoint endpoint security Exec executive leadership Fed Government government IT Hacker healthcare Hijack Incident Response Information Technology Infosecurity IOC IT Operations IT Security Mergers And Acquisitions Microsoft Nasdaq NED Operating Systems Platform Security security hygiene SSL Tanium Tech Venture Capital